Wednesday, February 02, 2005

February 2, 2005

Good Morning.

Dietric is getting ready for school, very slowely. Mornings are the worst for him and trying to get him motivated. His report card was very good but it reflected before christmas break. We had a meeting at school about him this past Monday morning. They said since christmas break he's been having a really hard time concentrating and staying on task. I need to schedule an appt with his Dr. to see if he has any ideas why this might be happening. He did the same thing last year with the time change. He was doing great in the mornings before the time change, but afterwords and since they've been hard getting him up and moving. He does a checklist with his teacher everyday to help him judge how he did in school. If he did good he earned reading time at the end of the day. That's not motivation for him anymore, so we decided if he gets 2 out of the 3 that's he's really having problems with he gets to take a friend to play a game at the end of the day. Hopefully that will help.

Ben and Monte just woke up. Monte has a cold or something, he just doesn't feel so good. Ben is doing good.

Yesterday we dug toys out from under Ben's bed and generally made more a mess of there room then before we started. Devin didn't come over yesterday. Today is picture day at school for Ben. I'll give him a choice of 2 shirts to wear. One will be his nice shirt and tie, he looks so handsome in it. He wanted to wear his eagle's shirt. : )

I cut his hair myself, I've been doing both boys hair the last couple times. Dietric's is pretty easy, he just gets a #4 buzz. I did do a couple mistakes with both of them, but thankfully their hair grows fast. lol I've gotten better. I've even cut Monte's hair. lol You don't want to know what that looked like after I did it. The front was okay but the back was clearly not straight. : ) He wouldn't let me try and get it more even after I spent 10 mins trying. The 2nd time was much better. I was trying to think of a way to have a straight line to cut to and thought of putting a long piece of tape from one ear to the other...we both laughed at that one. I'm just being more careful and not cutting too short.

I haven't figured out how to do the links to pictures yet. When we figure that out you'll be able to click on a link to see the pictures open up in a seperate window (hopefully).

We received the sad news that Grandma Drebenstedt died on Sunday. At least we all did get to see her when we got married and then when we visited Wisconsin 2 summers ago.

I hope everyone has a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home