Monday, February 28, 2005

February 28, 2005

Well, another snow storm on the way. We are expecting 6 to 10 inches late this morning. They said on a philly news channel the "B" word (Blizzard), because of the wind we will be getting. I went to the store this morning, after Dietric went to school. Before he went to school they already decided that they were having an early dismissal. So, he will be home around 12:30 this afternoon. Ben's school cancelled for today as well.

Monte didn't have any scheduled calls today, but got an emergency call at 9am. He left when I got home from the store. Our water went out this morning for about 2 hours. The water pump is underground on the firehall property next door. Whenever word is done over there it seems our water goes out. Today they were laying a foundation, I hope whatever they put on the foundation doesn't interfere with our water. But, at least it's back on now.

Our friend Scott heard on the news that some people might lose electric because of the storm and wind. That would not be good. I guess we would have to go to my Dad's house, he has a small coal furnance that he can use.

Dietric is "Star of the Week" at school. We had to send in pictures for him to put up on the bulletin board at school. I took a picture of him and added some chat bubbles around him with his favorite things. I'll try and get them up on the site so you can see. Benjamin wanted one as well, so I made one for him too. They are cute. Rick cut their hair yesterday, so the pictures are with their haircuts.

I received a package from my cousin Claudia with a heart valenine heart holder. : ) It was nice to receive a short note and package from her. We finally sent her a present this year for Christmas. She probably got it in January/February. lol But, at least she knows we haven't fogotten her. I'm so happy for her having Bink. There is no feeling on earth like having a child to love. I hope her health improves so she can enjoy the wrestling and tickling when he gets older.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Stacie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home