Friday, February 04, 2005

February 4, 2005

Good Afternoon! : )

I bought the present for the wedding we are going to tomorrow afternoon. Better late then never...but if you know me at all you know I'm almost always late. lol But getting better.

My step sister (Dawn) proved me wrong about Monte at weddings. Her wedding was awesome, though. Not your typical one. It was outside and there were around 30 people there. It was at an awesome B&B and they had a DJ playing and free drinks. We all had a great time, it was beautiful and fun! : )

BTW Dawn...when you coming home to visit? I miss Skylar. Skylar is my little niece and the sweetest little girl. I call her snuffy. When she does the little whine cry before she really gets mad she snuffles and it's sooo cute! I will try and put up a picture.

There is also another baby I wish I could see and that one is Bink, my cousin Claudia's little boy. He's soo cute and I think he looks just like his mom in her baby pictures.

I'm glad that they are someone else's babies, I like borrowing them and loving them up and being able to return them. lol Mom keeps telling me I need another one, but I'm done unless there is a unexpected surprise. I love my boys...I don't wanna add anymore. But, I love thinking that I'll be able to hear someone say "Aunt Stacie" soon.

Seems like both my parents got xrays in the last week. Dad has arthritis in his neck and it bothers his arm that he can't lift it too much. He is getting a steroid spinal shot next week. Mom got a chest xray to see if the reason she coughs so much at nite is that she has acid reflux. Hopefully, they will figure out why she does so she can get a peaceful nite's rest.

Dietric had a GREAT day at school today. He went to Seminar (Leap/Gifted program) which he hasn't been able to if his work is not done.

Benjamin had homework today, he had to write his name 3 times. He did pretty good.

I'm watching Devin tonight and picking his sister up and taking her to school so she can go on a Girl Scout campout. Free chinese food for supper tonight. :)

I'm enjoying writing this, I hope you that read it aren't bored. : )

I hope you all have a great weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home