Tuesday, February 08, 2005

February 8, 2005

Good Morning. Hopefully this will be a short post today.

We had a nice weekend. Wedding was short and sweet. The reception was nice, Monte did dance with me to a couple of country songs. My mom was soo surprised. : ) Benjamin danced the first song. It was cool, hopefully he will do it more often and not be so shy about it. Dietric was dancing some too, that was nice. They boys did good all day. I was really pleased with them.

I have a short video of 2 of my step uncles doing the YMCA in full regalia (sp?). It's pretty funny.

Dietric stayed up and watched all of the Super Bowl. I was disappointed, but, now I am anxious for next year. Go E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Benjamin fell asleep. He decided now that he likes the Falcons. Pappy told him he was allowed to like whoever he wanted, so he decided on the Falcons. We'll see how that goes.

Dietric is at school and Ben is watching Fairly Odd Parents. He was just dancing around listening to Nickjr. radio on Kid's AOL. It was music from Lazytown.

The weather has been great! We couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend. It was in the 50's and warm in the sun. We still have snow on the ground and it looks like we might get rain tomorrow or thursday. I hope we get a big snow before winter is over.

We received a package yesterday from Mom & Dad D. Cool books and a watch for the kids and a nice long letter from Dad.

Dietric loves the snow and plays in it till he's freezing. Ben is still too little to enjoy it yet. Dietric did the same things when he was little, he'd go out for 10 mins and then come back inside. Although, the one nice snow we had Ben was outside with me helping me shovel with the kids shovel. He stayed out with me for over an hour. Dietric was out for an additional 30 mins or so. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will keep you entertained for hours.

http://www.inktank.com/AT/index.cfm?nav=79

you'd think i'd have something better to do at work. well I do, I look for other jobs 8p .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home