Friday, March 18, 2005

March 18, 2005

Today was a nice day outside. Alittle chilly and alittle wind, but sunny. Spring might finally be arriving.

Ben had preschool today, they asked me to come in at 2:30 to help get everything ready for the end of the day. Grams (teacher's aide) needed to leave early. Ben was happy to see me come into school. It really makes me glad to be at home so I can be there for those small things.

Dietric is working on a quilt type picture project for school. He has to fill in 9 blocks with a picture of something he likes. He has most filled up, he said he likes imagining, swimming, music...I forget the other stuff, now.

The both have slight colds (runny noses). I think I'm catching it now.

Monte got 3 gift certificates for body massages from a client. They own Lancaster School of Massage. I scheduled us for tonight and we got to go. It's so nice and relaxing. They do your back, legs, arms, feet, neck, shoulders, face, scalp and hands. It feels wonderful when your done, it's like your a piece of limp spaghetti.

We gave one of the gift certificates to Rox (my stepmom). I'm going to call her tomorrow and urge her to go if she hasn't already. We'll definately go back. It's such a nice feeling to be so pampered.

I can't believe Easter is next week. I'm gonna try and take Ben to a local easter egg hunt tomorrow afternoon in Paradise. I mentioned it to Darryl, I doubt he'll take Dietric. He usually has alot of stuff planed during the weekends.

I got to see Skylar last weekend. She's getting soo big. She was sitting up good, playing with toys. We have a Elmo that sings, she got a kick out of that. The boys were enjoying being silly for her. She just watched them in amazement. :) Dietric layed his head down and she would grab handfuls of hair. He didn't mind, he thought it was funny. He loves babies. He kept asking to hold her and we finally let him. He did okay, but was moving her arms around a little too much. I took a picture of her pulling Dietric's hair. I'll try and put it up if it came out okay.

Guess that's all for now. I hope everyone is well. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Time for an Update ...

-Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home