Wednesday, June 15, 2005

June 16, 2005

Alot of time has passed since my last writing. Claudia, Marc and Bink arrived safely at home. Everyone was sad to see them go, be we were all so glad they were able to visit. The 3 weeks went by so fast and family took up most of there time. They stayed pretty busy with all the requests for them to come visit. Of course, I monopolized as much time as I could. We all had a great time and I can't wait till they come visit again! I put up a picture of Claudia and one of Marc and Bink. I'll see if I can add them to the slideshow and add additional pictures that we took while they were here.

Dad, Rox and our family met Dawn, Eric and Skylar at the Philly zoo in May. It was a nice day, the kids had fun seeing all the animals. Dietric loved making Skylar smile. He was more excited about her than most of the animals. : ) It was a nice way to meet and spend a day together. I hope we do more things like that. Dawn had a picnic a week or so ago to introduce PA people to Eric and Skylar. There was a nice turn out with tons of good food and great weather. I think everyone got the chance to hold Skylar. She was great all day.

The day after Dietric's last day of school Ben went in for his Kindergarten screening. He did very well, we need to work on his letters they said. I think he'll really enjoy school and not be so bored at home. It's great having them home for the summer. I was excited for them to both get done school. Dietric has a 4 day space camp in july and Ben has a mini sports camp at the end of August. So, we have almost the whole summer to do whatever. Today we met Dietric's friend Jackson and his mom and sister at the Leola Pool. The kids had a great time. Dietric and Jackson were in one of 2 pools all afternoon, playing superheros. There was a wading pool that the boys enjoyed. We also played in the big pool.

We are going to the beach in a couple of days. Wanda (Dietric's Grandmother) invited us down to Rehoboth Beach, DE to the place she gets for a week. My Mom, the boys and I are driving down Thursday afternoon and coming home Sunday. It should be alot of fun.

Okay, that all for me for now.

I hope all is well.

5 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Spacie,

Did you hear the fantastic news that Roger Waters has agreed to play with his old Floyd mates this summer at the G8 concert in London? I never thought that would ever happen again in our lifetime. I'm freakin' out.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

Yep, I heard, I tried to email you but don't have your current email, I guess. Send it to me sometime. You gonna go?

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyya. I'm so happy you stopped by my site.

I must say, I have trouble reading long paragraphs. I think I missed the point of your waitress story. I'm bummed.

I'm trying to pinpoint the funny part of the tale. Was it that you "told the checker off" by leaving a quick comment and then shly walking away? If that is so, I can relate.

If I've missed the point, come on back to my site and expound what you wrote so that my readers won't be left hangin'.

:)

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacie,
My new e-mail is awritr@comcast.net. I don't have your's either.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Bob said...

The hello . com looks ... interesting. I'll have to check it out. I wondered what had happened to you. It had been quite some time sinse I've seen you on EQ2 or write on your blog.

can u email me scotts #. i dont have it and his old one doesn't work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home